Week One 2015 - Carols in the Style collected

I haven't been doing a personal blog in a while, but I thought I would collect the results of week 1 in a single place in case you missed any.

O Christmas Tree in the style of Darius Milhaud


Next was Andrea Ramsey's suggestion of The Little Drummer Boy in the style of Stephen Sondheim


Andrew Crane suggested Deck the Halls in the style of Morten Lauridsen.




Andy Schneider asked for Blue Christmas in the style of Frederick Chopin.


Tanya Nicole with a new last name that I don't know asked for What Child is This? in the style of Debussy.


Julius Miller asked for You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch in the style of Robert Schumann.


Brian Vuu asked for Last Christmas by Wham in the style of Johannes Brahms. I still don't know how all these young children know so many 80s pop songs.


Rachel Wheelan asked for Auld Lang Syne in the style of Bach. I don't improvise Bach, so I wrote this one down a little.


Finally, Christian Cordona asked for I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus in the style of Dimitri Shostakovich.


Probably taking the weekend off, but keep the requests coming. Again, the top three will be played live in concert at the 1st Plymouth New Years's concert.